Philosophy of Practice
Practice goals & philosophies
We believe it is better to prevent dental diseases than to treat them after they occur. A workable treatment program must always begin with accurate analysis and diagnosis with master planning for treatment for success. When dental problems do occur, we believe it is our duty to maintain the highest standard of our profession to render treatment in a safe & healthy environment.
In order to provide competent and responsible dental care, the dental team must develop a connected and supportive relationship with each patient. We realize that new patients come to us with unique personalities and histories and sometimes feel vulnerable and anxious.
It is our goal to help you keep your teeth for a lifetime with maximum comfort, function, appearance and health. With these words, we make our personal commitment to you as our patient to physically, mentally and emotionally always make you our prime concern, welcome you and care for you in our practice as we would in our own homes.
- Your best interests are the dentist’s main concern;
- The dentist will focus attention on every moment of the treatment interaction;
- Communication must be empathetic, convey attentiveness and have a simple language;
- You will be fully informed of the diagnosis and involved with the treatment planning process;
- Our goal is for you to feel relaxed and cared for in the dental environment; knowing that your dentist is competent and caring;
- Our focus is to build a relationship based on mutual fulfillment, goals, sensitivity, trust, respect and integrity.