Meet Dr. StewartDr. Rod Stewart is a strong believer that dental fear and anxiety should not prevent you from getting the quality of dental care you deserve.
"You can achieve a beautiful, healthy smile with Sedation Dentistry. In many cases, regular, cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments can be performed without any memory of sounds, smell or pain" says Dr. Stewart
If you want almost no awareness of the procedures, we offer IV sedation for adults with Dr.Rod Stewart. Sedation dentistry is comfortable, painless and relaxing.
Dr. Rod Stewart was born in beautiful Moncton, New Brunswick and is a welcome addition to our team of doctors at Dentistry at Vaughan Smiles.Education:
- Doctor of Dental Science (D.D.S.) 1983 - University of Toronto
Professional Memberships and Credentials
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Member in Good Standing
- Canadian Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- Governance Award – Six years of Service – April 2009
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry of North America (ACDNA)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Fellow – April 2004
- Mastership - Implant Prosthetics Section (IPS) – May 2004
- Diplomate – May 2004
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Associate Fellow – May 2005
- Fellow – November 2007
- American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate – May 2006
Academic & Teaching Activities
- Implant Overdentures, From A to Z: Course sponsored by Biohorizons Canada, April 2007
- Toronto Implant Maxicourse, sponsored by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the Ontario Academy of General Dentistry, Oct 2009 to present.